Camp Pinewood still has Spring and Fall weekends available!
Please call us to check for availability or to just ask a question.
(Because of our Conditional use permits, we do not book Family Reunions or Weddings)
(208) 634-5598 or email us: email@example.com.
What we offer:
Camp Pinewood has 48 beautifully wooded acres along the Payette River. Our facility can house up to 150 people, although we do offer retreats for smaller groups as low as 25 people.
- Camp is located within McCall City limits and is within walking distance of the downtown area.
- Winter Activities include: a tubing hill & tubes, snow shoes, indoor recreation room, close to 3 ski areas.
- Spring, Summer & Fall activities include: Paintball, Archery Tag, large play field, Volley Ball, Octo-ball pit, playground, Archery range, Boulder climbing area, fishing, hiking, Nature center and Slip & Slide!
- Large Chapel with stage, sound system, and flexible seating.
- Healthy and delicious meals at reasonable rates (special diets available)
- Large dining room holds 130 with extra seating outdoors.
- Lodging includes: 1 dorm with 6 rooms that sleeps 54, 2 large 10 bed cabins that are year-round, 7 rustic cabins (seasonal bathrooms) that hold 6-8 people each.
- Three separate, furnished, individual rooms/suites for speakers or leadership staff.
#1 Retreat Center : $40 per person, per night or $800 per night (cap) for for whole facility, lodging only.
This is a self contained facility for up to 34 people, 10 upscale rooms (24 beds) with bedding and towels provided.
There are bathrooms in each room, a common Kitchen, a dining area and a separate meeting area for your use.
Meal Packages are available for extra cost.
#2 Main Camp Retreat: 2 nights & 5 meals $82.50 per person (custom packages available), all the activities of camp, depending upon season, flexible schedules to fit your purposes,
catering by Camp and use of the dining room, use of the chapel.